DO NOT SCRAP IT! MODERATED NATIONAL EXCHANGE NEWSGROUP FOR SALVAGERS > Utah
> Industrial eq.
> Agilent hp wirescope 350 CAT5/5E/6 cable certifier
Agilent hp wirescope 350 CAT5/5E/6 cable certifier
Agilent hp wirescope 350 CAT5/5E/6 cable certifier
Agilent HP WireScope 350 Cat5 Cat5e Cat6 Cable Certifier
Includes BRAND NEW Agilent Cat6 Smart Probe Link Adapters & Cat6 Smart Probe Channel Adapters
Tester Is Like New, Used Only Once In The Field
If you have any questions or comments please dont hesitate to ask!
• Certifies compliance of installed LAN cabling to all current standards including TIA Cat 3, Cat 5, Cat 5e, Cat6 and ISO Class D, and Class E standards
• Accuracy beyond TIA and ISO level III requirements over a 350MHz frequency range
• Tests fiber optic cabling via optional Fiber SmartProbe attachments
• Cat 6 Channel and permanent link adapters guarantee high accuracy with eACT- Enhanced Auto Cancellation Technology (Patent pending)
• Expandable test result storage on removable CompactFlashTM memory cards
• ScopeData Pro, the PC software for Cable results management and Test Configuration management is available free
• ScopeDataPro allows defining and re-certifying to new standards saving huge re-testing efforts
• Easy to use color touch screen interface minimizes training requirements
• High speed data transfer via USB interface
• Intelligent diagnostic tools that identify faults and exact locations
• Configurable Operation modes for different levels of operator expertise
• Talkset support improves coordination within testing teams
• Include Network Performance testing at a small additional cost (FrameScope 350 in cable test configuration)
The WireScope 350 cable tester provides high performance permanent link and channel test probes for UTP, STP, ScTP or coax copper cabling. The Fiber Smart Probes provide certification testing both multimode and single mode fiber cables while also providing low cost optical power meter and light source functionalities.
WireScope 350 is based on frequency domain testing, the same principle used by the world’s most accurate Network Analysers. It’s unmatched hardware accuracy is further augmented by stateof- the-art software algorithms including a novel patent pending eACT algorithm to automatically cancel the interface and adapter effects from the test results. This automatic and dynamic compensation assures superior repeatability and accuracy with continuous usage of the instrument.
WireScope 350 ’s user interfaceconsists of a big LCD color display. This,aided by the touch-screen simplifiesnavigation through menus and improves comprehension of test result data, resulting in faster operation. Setupinstruction screens assist the operator when configuring test options, minimizing the chances of inadvertently testing to the wrong limits. When you are at the remote end of the cable, the DualRemote's LED indicators display the progress of tests, causes of test failures and at which end the test failed.
All test settings can be defined on a PCand downloaded in a single operation,speeding the process of configuring
multiple WireScope 350 sets for the same job site testing requirements.
As the complexity of cable testing standards increases, it becomes more challenging to clearly present test result
data. The WireScope 350 and the PC software ScopeData Pro solve this problem with professionally designed report layouts that include plots of test data, facilitating at-a-glance analysis of cabling quality and margin vs limits. The WireScope 350 test memory can be expanded with removable Compact Flash memory cards to support plot storage for all tests.
Supported frequency range: 1-350 MHz
Accuracy: Exceeds TIA Level III accuracy
Near End Crosstalk (NEXT): Pair-to-pair/ PowerSum format
Equal Level Far End Crosstalk (ELFEXT)
Ambient Noise: Plots noise versus frequency
Wire Map: Identifies miswires, shorts, opens, reversals and
split pairs. Detects shield continuity.
Cable Length: Measures lengths and distance to faults
Propagation Delay: Reports total delay and delay skew
• TIA 568-B.2-1Cat 6 and ISO Class E
• ISO-IEC 11801 2nd edition and EN 50173 Class C and D: Permanent Link Channel
• Australia/NZ Class C, D, E and F (to 350 MHz)
• UTP, STP, SCTP, coaxial and twinax cabling
• IEEE: all Ethernet 802.3 UTP and fiber PMD interfaces
including 1000BASE-T; other 802.x PMD interfaces
including token ring and demand priority
• ATM: all UTP and fiber PMD interfaces
• ANSI: FDDI and CDDI interfaces
• Compact Flash memory card slot
Removable/Rechargeable NiMH batteries
Included as part of WireScope 350 Product Kit; checks
progress of test, LED indicators highlight exact failure points
2.38" x 6.25" (6 x 16 centimeters) touch-sensitive color LCD
Size: 9. x 4.5. x 2.6. (22.8 x 11.4 x 6.6 centimeters)
Weight: 2.6 lbs. (1.2 kilograms)
Talkset interface: 3.5 mm stereo jack
* 2 Brand New Cat5 Cat5e Cat6 Smart Probe Links
* 2 Brand New Cat5 Cat5e Cat6 Smart Probe Channels
* Hard Copy Scope Data Pro User Guide
* Hard Copy WireScope 350 User Guide
* Pleas not that all sales are final.
Temporary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ryan Mcfarland)